Thursday, September 9, 2010

When I was Brave...

I can not really remember any brave moments in my life. The only memory that comes to me is when I was little and it was the first time i went to Six Flags. The rides looked big and I was scared of hights, but i saw everyone have alot fun while on them. I decided that the only way to find out if I would like it or not would be to get on a ride. While in line I got more nervouse because it was moving so slow and got closer and closer to the ride which felt like it was teasing me. My brother and uncle told me that I was going to like it and to not worry; even though I felt like getting out of the line and just wait for them. I told myself that I had gone to far to get out so I stayed in line, and finally it was our turn to get on the ride. I was so scared on the way up and when it dropped i felt my stomache and heart drop. I screamed so hard the whole ride until it stopped, I had so much adrenaline running through my body, but I realized I liked it and wanted to do it again. That was my little moment of braveness.

1 comment:

  1. good job! i actually love rides...well i congratulate you for being brave! wooooo!

    ReplyDelete