Sunday, September 19, 2010

Lunch With A Famous Person

If I could have lunch with a famous person I would not know who to pick, because there would be too many choices to pick from. Although if I were to break it down, I would pick someone that plays my favorite sport, which is soccer. There are many great and famous athletes in soccer, but I would pick Lionel Messi. He is a superstar in the game of soccer, anyone who at least knows a little about soccer knows about Lionel Messi. He is my role model in soccer, I wish that one day I be as good as he is. If I were able to have lunch with him, I would ask him, what did he do to become so good, and become one of the best players in the history of the sport? Last I would ask him for any tips or secrets that he would share with me to become better myself!

1 comment:

  1. Capitalize your I's.
    "Although if i were to break it down, i would pick someone that plays my favorite sport, which is soccer."
    Although(comma) if (I) were to break it down, (I) would pick a person that plays my favorite sport, soccer.
    "If i could have lunch with a famous person i would not know who to pick, because there would be too many choices to pick from." Irrelevant!

    ReplyDelete