Monday, September 20, 2010

The Oldest People I Know...

I have got to say that the oldest person i know, is my great grandmother. She is ninety-five years old, although i do not know her as much, because she lives in El Salvador. Nevertheless, the oldest people i know are my grandparents, my father's parent's, they took care of me for the first five years of my life. They are the greatest old people you can meet, they are filled with joy and love. My grandmother is seventy-seven years old and my grandfather is eighty-one years old, the funny part is that they still act like sixty-years old. They still walk up and down the stairs of their home, and go to Las Vegas almost every weekend, even sometimes by themselves. We all care and love them very deeply, we give them anything they ask for or want. My grandparent's dedicated their lives to raise my father and his brothers/sisters and even took care of me for a few years too. Now all their job is to be the king and queen of their home. I Love My Grandparents!=)

1 comment:

  1. " have got to say that the oldest person i know"
    Do not say that. Its irrelevant and unnecesary.
    Capitalize your I's.
    "the oldest people i know are my grandparents, [my father's parent's, they took care of me for the first five years of my life.]"
    Rephrase that.
    "the funny part is that they still act like sixty-years olds." Act like they are in their sixites.

    ReplyDelete