Monday, September 13, 2010

My Deepest Fear...

I really thought about it, and I think one of my deepest fears, is to let down my family. They want me to go to a good university, to have a good career and a good life. My parent's always tell me, study hard so that you could have a good job and not work as hard as we do. In my family, I would be the first to go to a good university, which I think is putting a lot of pressure on me, but I know that I can do it through  hard work and determination. Although sometimes I think "what if," what if something happens and I did not go to college or how my parents expected me to do. I know that if that were to happen, I would be really disappointed in myself for letting myself down, and most importantly my family. All I can do now to avoid that, is to get good grades and do my best in school, i just hope that my future is the one I want it to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment