Friday, September 10, 2010

If I Could Cook Any Meal for My Family...

If I could cook for my family, I would make a feast of everything we like to eat. I would make barbeque-ribs, shrimp lenguini, pupusas, 7mares, rice, and beans. I know it is a long list but man, we like to eat! I would start off making the 7 mares and the barbeque-ribs, because their the ones that take up more time preparing and cooking. The 7 mares soup has all the seafood you would want in a soup, it has shriom, fish, calamary, clams, mussels, and Alaskan crab. Yummy right, well while cooking this you could smell the nice sweet aroma of ginger mixed in the air with the barbeque-ribs being soaked in the tasty barbeque sauce. After both are done you could feel the steam of the 7 mares come up slowly to your face, and smell all the seafood and spices the soup has. While the huge rack of ribs never looked more tender with the delicious barbeque sauce on top of it. Well next would be the pupusas and the shrimp lenguini. Theses are simple to make, to make the pupusas you get masa and make it into a circle. Once you do that you can put cheese, beans, or anything you would like in them. Then put it on the comal to cook like a regular tortilla. The shrimp lenguini, which is my favorite, is eay to cook. It's as if you cook spaghetti, but instead you put in mouth watering Alfredo sauce with some crunchy and tasty shrimp. That's what I would cook for my family, "the feast of all feasts!"

1 comment: