Saturday, September 11, 2010

If I Woke Up and Saw a Dinosaur...

If I woke up and saw a dinosaur I would be in awe. I would wonder if i am dreaming or if I actually did wake up. I would wonder how did it get here, and if everyone else is seeing what I am seeing also. I would not want people to think that I am crazy, because I thought dinosaurs were extinct millions of years ago and so does everyone else. Even though this extraordinary animal is in my sight, I would still ask ask myself, why a dinosaur and not something else? Why not a futuristic car or wake up to my house floating? That is what would be going through my mind while I stare at the big rough skinned dinosaur, eating from my perfectly green mowed lawn. Instead of waking up everyone I would take a picture of it and go back to sleep, to see if I would still wake up to a dinosaur in my backyard.

1 comment:

  1. ahaha :D one u spelled crazy wrong! see i like the last part in ur story!

    ReplyDelete