Wednesday, September 15, 2010

If You Could Have Any Animal for a Pet...

If I could pick any animal as a pet, I would pick a big wolf. Not only one, I would want a pack of wolves, that are still wild, but still listen to me as if I was their pack leader. I want them to be males, because they are more stronger, bigger, and more active. I would feed them their normal diet, raw meat or live animals for them to catch. I would have a big space for them, about 4 acres or them to roam free as they would like. I would not want to turn them into full domesticated pets because it would be interesting seeing them run and play as their normal selves in the wild. Since I love animals, and one of my favorite species of animals are dogs. A pack of wolves would be the best pet for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment