Sunday, September 12, 2010

Imagine You Opened Your Own Restauraunt...

If I had my own restaurant, it would be called Alex's Delicious Foods. I would design my restaurant, so that depending on what you eat, and where that foods origin is, you will be sitting in that food's native country. For example if our are eating a dish from France, then you Will sit in an area designed to make you feel your dinning in France. Each will be specifically painted and have sculpture's with paintings on the wall that would make you think you may be dinning in Asia, South America Europe, or just in your neighborhood. I would have my family and friends working with me, so that we can spend more time together as a family. Although not only family and friends, but chef's that cook food from all over the world, which my restaurant would be based on. I would want my restaurant to be a restaurant, that when someone steps out the door i want them to say, "WOW!, that was delicious!"

3 comments:

  1. you spelled "you" wrong on the third sentence and you spelled "South" on South America. Oh and also "that" on the fifth sentence. Just saying. But good job. I would go to your restaurant.

    ReplyDelete