Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Pirate Story...

Suddenly, I see myself having old, dirty, and ripped clothes, with a big hat on my head. From the wood creaking and the walls swaying side to side I concluded that I am on some sort of ship. Then suddenly I see two strangers dressed similar to how I am, one with a patch on his eye, and then they say,"captain we have a big problem. One of our spotters have just seen our rival, Captain Jack Sparrow's ship, two nautical miles to the right of our ship!!" For a quick second in my head, I say to myself, " WHAT!" I did not have a clue what they were talking about, but I knew I was their captain some how. After that thought, I got up and said "OK lets take a look." Both men go running outside, handing me a big telescope made out of gold, and pointing to the right. I see the ship coming towards us, then suddenly it all comes to me. Since Captain Jack Sparrow is our rival, he is coming to attack us, once I realized that, my job as the captain of the ship hits, and I shout,"prepare for battle!!" All the men including me, scramble to prepare the ship for battle. Next thing you know their nest to us already, aiming their big cannons at us. By that time we were done, and aiming our cannons at them also. Two hours later, the fierce battle was over, with us as the winners! All the men congratulated me and themselves for the victory. When suddenly a gold cup falls out of the sky and hits my head, then it seemed like my eyes opened, seeing weird math problems on the board. Turns out I had dozed off during my math class, sucks because I was already starting to enjoy my pirate life!

1 comment:

  1. Nice! You should pay more attention to Mr. Thomas' lessons though...

    ReplyDelete