Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Imagine If You Had a Hundred Dollars...

Imagine if you had a hundred dollars, I would do as many things as I could with it in a positive and giving manner. In these days one-hundred dollars can not do as much for you as it use too. Now imagine giving it away, it would not be as much as you would want it to be right? Well, I would try to invest it, so I can make more money to give away and make a bigger difference in someone else's life. I would at least want five-hundred dollars or a thousand dollars to give to many people and charities or foundations.
I would give some to my family, so they could pay some or all of their bills off. I do not want my parents worrying about bills for their rest of their lives, I want to make it easier and better for them. I would also give some to a foundation or charity that helps children with cancer; I hate seeing young kids in the hospital knowing that they have one of the deadliest and scariest disease's that someone could have. I do not know if you can watch that but I can not, and that is why I want to do something about it. I know that even a small amount of money can make another child's life better, and smile bigger each and everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment