Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Teenage Fad...

A teenage fad that is going on right now is the use of skinny jeans. It is used by both females and males. I recently started using them. I find them to be stylish and they look nice when you wear them with dressy shoes, Vans, or Nike's. I believe they became popular because they all of a sudden came out in the store and someone bought them, then someone saw that person and they went to go buy some. After that everyone had at least one pair of skinny jeans in their closet. I also believe that woman and girls wear them because they look feminine, not like the regular jeans that are wide from the bottom. I still wear those because I believe they look nice. I tend not to get to involved with the trends because I feel that it is not me. I prefer to dress however I want to. Everywhere I go, I mostly see all girls with skinny jeans. I have only seen a couple guys with skinny jeans on, but I think that they should not wear them due to the fact that they are tight. I do not know that is just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment