Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Most Effective Teacher...

The most effective teacher I have had was in the second grade. She was a very helpful teacher and I learned a lot form her. I was about to get flunked in the first grade because I did not know how to read. My mom begged to the teacher and she told her that she will make me learn how to read. She gave me a chance and she did not flunk me. My second grade teacher taught me how to read. At the end of the school year, I was able to read chapter books all by myself. My mom and my teacher were very proud of me. I also learned how to multiply up to three digit numbers. She would help any student that had problems with anything. She took her time. If a student did not get it right away she would set time before or after school just to help you out so that you can get what you did not understood. She was also a very creative teacher and she would assign us projects that were fun and also helped us learn more. I had her for two years, and those two years were incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment