Thursday, December 9, 2010

Me...

I think what seperates me from everyone else, are the characteristics that I have. The characteristics that I go by are: being respectful to everyone, honest, caring, and being happy. This is what seperates me from from everyone else. Other people might have the same characteristics as me, but it is the why that you follow them, and act upon your characteristics that you go by. My first characteristic is being respectful; a lot of people might think that by being respectful to someone is just being nice to them. Although to me, it is different, I respect everyone, even if I do  not know them, because it is not right to stereotype someone without even knowing them. When you get to them, they might even end up being your bestfriend or soul mare. Next is being honest, I am honest because it is not right to lie. I believe that if you lie, it will come back to haunt you in the future, that is why it is better just to say the truth. I am also caring, I care about people, because I am just a nice person. Last is I am always happy. I do not like being mad or sad, because it can change your mood, and ruin many things for you. These are the characteristics that make me up, Alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment