Wednesday, December 8, 2010

How to End A Relationship...

If you want to end a relationship, the best thing to do is to talk to the person you are ending the relationship with. You have to let that person know how you feel, express yourself. At first it might be hard to do it because that person might not want the relationship to end. If the person wants to end it as well it will not be hard. For me it would be hard to end a relationship because I have never done that before. I guess it would just be best that you talk truthfully and let the other person know how you feel and just let it all out. Let's just hope that it does not end bad because then you will not want see each other not even by painting. If you are ending a relationship with your girlfriend or boyfriend they usually just stay friends afterwards. If you want it to end well you should not be aggressive about it and just be calm and truthful. This is how I would act if I was ending a relationship with either my friend or girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment