Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Pollution to a Visitor...

If I were toexplain pollution to a visitor from outer space, I would start with global warming because it is currently one of the biggest problems that deals with pollution. I would tell them that almost everything we use pollutes bad air into our atmosphere, which is bad because it creates abnormal atmosphere things to happen to our mother earth. I would also tell examples of what could happen, such as the glaciers melting, and the rise in the ocean levels all around the air. Another problem would be that pollution in the air is bad, because we breath in that air, and it can cause cancer or affect our lungs. Next I would go around driving them, to show them how dirty our streets are, because of people loitering, or are just too lazy to throw away their trash in a trash can. Then I would take them to our oceans, to show them how polluted our seas are, for example Catalina Islands, has one of the dirtiest shores in the west. I would tell them that this is bad, because it kills our marine life, and some of our marine life is rare. Last I would explain to them that if it gets worse, then our mother earth would end sooner, so I would tell them to lend us some of their smartness to help us solve this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment