Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Favorite Game...

I have many favorite games, but the one that I like the best is Call Of Duty. This game is for Xbox 360, and it portrays many of the wars that we have been in, or are currently in. I like this game because it has a lot of action, and keeps you excited throughout the whole experience. Even once you pass the stroy mode, you can keep on passing it, because it is very fun and exciting. Also, besides the story mode, there is a different mode called online, which lets you play live against real life players around the world, from maps that were from the story mode. I also like it because it is realistic. The creators took advantage of our technology now, and put in the latest graphics into it. This makes it seem like all the actions are really happening infront of your eyes. When I play this game, I cannot get bored of it because, I do not know what to expect in the next second, it never gets old. It is also a franchise, so their always constantly releasing new games, that are new stories and characters. This is why I like this game, because I feel I get my money's worth, and even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment