Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Bestfreinds Birthday...

If I were to celebrate my best friend's birthday I would first have to know what she likes. For example, her favorite color, her favorite food, beverages she enjoys drinking and also what cake she likes the best. I would inform all her family and friends that I was throwing a party for my best friend. I would then find the perfect place to have the party where all her family and friends will be able to enjoy it with her. After that I would go buy the decorations on the color my best friend likes, and also get forks, plates, napkins, and spoons. The day of the birthday party I would fix everything very early and since it would be a surprise, I would personally go pick her up and tell her if she wanted to chill but first we had to go do something. It would be amazing to see her face when we all scream," Surprise!" The music will be played and the party will start! What an amazing time we will all have. It will be a party that my best friend will always remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment