Sunday, October 3, 2010

When I Won Something...

I haven't really won anything, but what comes to my mind, is when I won third place with my soccer team. This was a few years ago, I played defense in my soccer team. Through out the league, we did good, but sadly we didn't qualify to play for first place. That day we were going to play against a bigger and faster team. We weren't scared, but we were nervous. The game was even, we both scored a goal, and finally had to go to penalties. Our coach picked the players, that were going to kick, because we were all too nervous, to volunteer. I was one of those, when t was my turn to kick, I was very nervous, but I managed to get through it and scored. Although the other team missed, and it was up to us to score. When it was my teammates turn to kick, it was like if it was in slow-motion, he kicked and scored. We all ran towards him and celebrated!

No comments:

Post a Comment