Sunday, October 24, 2010

Ideal Vacation...

When I think of an ideal vacation, I think of going to Europe. Europe has all the wonderful luxuries of the old world and the new world. There are so many cultures that are scattered through the vast countries that consist of Europe. Europe also has plenty of attractions that would take you quite an amount of time to visit them all. Although everyone does not go for the tourist attractions all of the time. That is why when I think of an ideal vacation, I also think of a calm and relaxing vacation, where you do not have to worry about anything. If I were to go to Europe, I would first visit the country side of Spain. To get a couple of days for my calm and relaxing vacation, but after I want to leave and head for the road. I would want to make it a road trip, so that I could see everything. By everything I mean, I want to see the scenarios, all the scents of the different cities, and eat all the types of foods that the beautiful continent of Europe has to offer. My trip would start from Spain then go all over Europe, until end up almost at the tip of it, and stop at Holland. I want to stop at Holland, because it is my favorite country in International soccer, but also I want to go to Amsterdam. I hear many good things about Amsterdam, so I would make that my last stop to end my Ideal vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment