Thursday, October 7, 2010

Being A Veterinarian...

When considering to be a doctor, I would choose to be a veterinarian. I would rather be a veterinarian, because I personally would not like to operate on a person. I could not be able to stand seeing all the internal organs, and blood; I would stand watching it, but not do it as a living or profession. I would prefer animals because I grew up around them, so I know how they are. Also it would be less intense as a veterinarian than a regular doctor, but I would still be getting the same experience as a regular doctor. All in all, I just love animals, and would prefer to be a veterinarian.

1 comment:

  1. ' I could not be able to stand seeing all the internal organs, and blood; I would stand watching it, but not do it as a living or profession.'---You make a good point there.
    Overall, good story. I didn't see any mistakes and the the though is clear, it's not indirect.

    ReplyDelete