Sunday, October 24, 2010

Two Different People...

When you think about it, you would think that you would never have something in common with someone, who lives around the world. If you compare the United States to Japan, they are two very different countries. Now imagine trying to compare or see if someone in Japan likes or has something in common with you. You would think, never in a million years. Well, I think there is a possibility, because everything in Japan is different, but have similar ideals to here in the United States. I think a great example would be video games; it connects people to play in one game room from all over the world. It is a great example, because you may never see or know the people you are playing with, and might have completely different backgrounds, but you still like the same video games. Cyberspace or the Internet also has the power to connect people in this type of way. Basically it is technology. Technology now in days can make anything possible. To end it off, there is always saying that I say to myself. If I thought about it already, someone across the world is or has thought about it already also, and I think those are the people that are my allies, that I share interest with, but have different backgrounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment