Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Vegetable That I Dislike...

Vegetables are not every ones favorite things to eat, even though they are good for your health. Although I like vegetables; not all, but one that I truly dislike is broccoli. At first I liked it but when I had a bad experience with it when I was young. I was in elementary school in the fifth grade, and it was time for lunch. They were serving the normal lunch with broccoli on the side, although the bad part was that they did not have ranch, instead they had Italian Dressing, which I highly dislike. I was thinking of not taking the broccoli at all, but I wanted to try it, so I took the Italian Dressing. When out with with my lunch, and ate, my sand witch first as normal, then it was time to eat the broccoli. I opened the dressing, and smelled it first before pouring it onto the broccoli. It did not smell like anything, so I just poured all of it onto the broccoli. I looked at the broccoli, and got the smallest one I could find. I ate it and chewed tow or three times, then stopped, it tasted very nasty. I spit it out immediately, and from that point on I stopped eating broccoli.

1 comment: