Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Typical Day of My Life...

A typical day of my life is very busy and tiring. First of all it starts off when I wake up at 5:00 in the morning to get ready for school. I wake up and stretch to fully wake-up, then I take a shower. When I come out I get dressed and watch the news to see the weather to know if it is going to be warm or cold. After that I brush my teeth, and grab my things to leave for he bus stop. Once I get to school I go to my zero period class, and then get breakfast until it is time for my next class. After that I wait until 12 to get lunch, which is 45 minutes long. After lunch then I go to one more class until 2:50. After school I still have to go to soccer practice which starts at 3:15 p.m. until 5:30 .m. Once soccer practice is over I call my father to pick me up, and when I get home I eat and get ready for work. I leave for work at 6:30 p.m. and get out at 8:00 p.m. every day. My day usually finishes at 11:30 p.m. and go to sleep to start all over the next day.

2 comments:

  1. Could of been more detailed but nice overview of your day. I would not be able to get up at 5am and have so much energy for the entire day.

    ReplyDelete